Pages

Lose Weight While Battling PCOS

Also if you have polycystic ovarian syndrome PCOS know it's not a surprise to you when I say that it is difficult to lose weight. Well the good news is that there may be hope. I was diagnosed with PCOS in November 2008 , but I have no idea how long she had lived with her. I knew I could not lose weight since having my son in 2005. Since November I've lost about 16 pounds.  


This is how I did it.The first time I went to the doctor and told him all my symptoms and did an ultrasound . If he did not, but think you have PCOS call your doctor immediately and make an appointment . He prescribed a drug called metformin. It is , in fact, for diabetics, but it can be used to treat metabolic disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome. Volume 4 tablets daily with food. Volume 2 in the morning and immediately eat something and then I took two hours with my late night snack. I can not emphasize this point, something to eat while taking metformin. I also took a pill called Lipodrene . It is a weight loss pill . Can be achieved in several ways (eg, ephedra extract , hoodia ) . Prefer ephedra extract . Volume 2 tablets in the morning and 1 tablet lunch .As I said before , I lost about 16 pounds since November. It's great because I have not been able to move the scales from 3 years ago. I like both of these pills . Prescribed Metformin helped stop my chin acne, my facial hair , and my periods are irregular. The Lipodrene over- the- counter helped me lose weight very quickly. I think this time , when I'm at my ideal weight , I can be at my ideal weight . The best part is that now I feel very confident that I have not experienced since before my pregnancy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire